- I have found three basic methods:
- Use an online type of viewer.
You select the resolution, type in the URL of your site, then sit back and relax.
- I see a lot of problems for this method:
- you don't want everybody to know you are working on a site
- you don't want the site to be open to the public while you work on it
- you need an internet connection
- Use an external program.
BrowserSizer is as good as any. It's free and easy to use. You select the resolution and it resizes your IE window accordingly.
The only problem I see is that you need the program. You install it, it messes with your browser settings, etc.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above and the chat below.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I discovered today a new tool called Privoxy . It is a proxy software that has extra features, like ad blocking and extra privacy. What th...
So you did some work in an ASP.Net web site and then you decided to or to add the Ajax extensions to it or switch to ASP.Net 3.5 or whatever...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
As I was blogging before , RedGate are assholes. They bought Reflector , promised to keep it free, then asked money for it. But every crisis...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
Update: the problem I was facing is still there and with no solution. I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. It i...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- Sort datatable with the Select method when column ...
- MSDN Briefing Bucharest 24th of October 2006
- NullReferenceException in GridView BuildCallbackAr...
- Bush in space.
- Oh, come on!
- Checking your web app against different browser re...
- ASP.NET DefaultButton on LinkButton or ImageButton...
- FxCop - automatic check of NET code.
- Missing on spam!
- Virtualize! Good bye, cruel real world!
- Nullable types in C# 2.0
- Thomas Covenant, by Stephen Donaldson
- ▼ October (13)
Powered by Blogger.