I've created this post in order for it to be a general comment repository. If you have something to say to me, please add a comment to this article and I will answer. You can even subscribe to the Atom comment feed.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above and the chat below.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I discovered today a new tool called Privoxy . It is a proxy software that has extra features, like ad blocking and extra privacy. What th...
So you did some work in an ASP.Net web site and then you decided to or to add the Ajax extensions to it or switch to ASP.Net 3.5 or whatever...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
As I was blogging before , RedGate are assholes. They bought Reflector , promised to keep it free, then asked money for it. But every crisis...
Update: the problem I was facing is still there and with no solution. I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. It i...
Yesterday I was trying desperately to understand why my web site was crashing without any error, the only information I could get being that...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- The Perfect Nightmare - John Saul
- Hedgehog, an innovative and addictive flash game.
- Event Bubbling in ASP.NET 2.0 and templates
- The Twin Towers, national testicles!
- Piata Unirii (Unity Square) in Bucuresti (Buchares...
- Dance, Dance, Dance by Harumi Murakami
- Use different templates in the same DataList
- Oh, man, that's funny and sad in the same time! Fr...
- Editing HTML directly in your browser!
- Experimenting on humans
- Damn telemarketers!
- Bookmark AJAX pages.
- Using Web User Controls within a web service or cl...
- The dogs in Bucharest
- 3D face modelling. Very cool!
- NASA goes metric! The ISS remains in limbo.
- Sonic pollution and ear plugs...
- Coins, applied to neural networks
- Favourite blogs...
- Multiply any two numbers by drawing lines on paper...
- How to get rich with AdSense and Blogger!!
- Leave your comments here.
- Installing PHP 5 with IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003...
- Full Moon Rising, by Keri Arthur
- Buy your own replicator
- Super fast string distance algorithm: Sift2
- I killed my first person tonight
- What is love funny animation!
- Oh no! Saddam again?
- Here is a nice piece of writing
- The Embedding, by Ian Watson
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2006 (107)
Powered by Blogger.