I've created this post in order for it to be a general comment repository. If you have something to say to me, please add a comment to this article and I will answer. You can even subscribe to the Atom comment feed.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
As I was blogging before , RedGate are assholes. They bought Reflector , promised to keep it free, then asked money for it. But every crisis...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
Almost a month ago I got started being active on StackOverflow , a web site dedicated to answering computer related questions. It quickly g...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
I had to do a very simple Microsoft SQL query in which I wanted to update some of the values in a row from a row in the same table. Actually...
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- The Perfect Nightmare - John Saul
- Hedgehog, an innovative and addictive flash game.
- Event Bubbling in ASP.NET 2.0 and templates
- The Twin Towers, national testicles!
- Piata Unirii (Unity Square) in Bucuresti (Buchares...
- Dance, Dance, Dance by Harumi Murakami
- Use different templates in the same DataList
- Oh, man, that's funny and sad in the same time! Fr...
- Editing HTML directly in your browser!
- Experimenting on humans
- Damn telemarketers!
- Bookmark AJAX pages.
- Using Web User Controls within a web service or cl...
- The dogs in Bucharest
- 3D face modelling. Very cool!
- NASA goes metric! The ISS remains in limbo.
- Sonic pollution and ear plugs...
- Coins, applied to neural networks
- Favourite blogs...
- Multiply any two numbers by drawing lines on paper...
- How to get rich with AdSense and Blogger!!
- Leave your comments here.
- Installing PHP 5 with IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003...
- Full Moon Rising, by Keri Arthur
- Buy your own replicator
- Super fast string distance algorithm: Sift2
- I killed my first person tonight
- What is love funny animation!
- Oh no! Saddam again?
- Here is a nice piece of writing
- The Embedding, by Ian Watson
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.