I just had to blog about this, Night of the Living Dead, the original movie from 1968 and the only one worth anything, is now in the public domain! You can watch it for free! Online! Where? On Siderite's blog!!
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
As I was blogging before , RedGate are assholes. They bought Reflector , promised to keep it free, then asked money for it. But every crisis...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
So you did some work in an ASP.Net web site and then you decided to or to add the Ajax extensions to it or switch to ASP.Net 3.5 or whatever...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- Maintaining scroll position in .NET 2.0 ListBox on...
- Crystal Reports - Custom tool error
- TagBoard sucks!
- New series I've tried
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth (2004) - Monty ...
- Basescu, really stupid or really smart?
- Agrave bug?
- Night of the Living Dead! Online! yee ha!
- The boy with the Incredible Brain
- BBC Horizon - Fermat's Last Theorem
- Space Mowgli (The Kid) - Arkadi&Boris Strugatsky
- AdSense for charity
- Why I feel robbed!
- Pandora is dead, long live Pandora!
- BookCrossing Ep.2
- Messing with UpdatePanel to speed up and extend Aj...
- It happened again... Stargate is dying
- The place where we are alone with our thoughts.
- C# indexed properties - inheriting from VB
- How idiocy leads to death.
- There is a fly on my blog!
- Cross browser inner width and height of html docum...
- Crystal Reports "Query Engine Error"
- Crystal Reports - Insert Field is disabled
- Escaping Regex replace patterns
- Mitsubishi Colt is our final (hopefully?) choice!...
- The Sounds - punky female vocalist Swedish band
- Ban water! It's eeeeevil!
- The holograms are here!
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.