.NET (296) administrative (41) Ajax (42) AngularJS (2) ASP.NET (145) bicycle (2) books (180) browser (8) C# (135) cars (1) chess (29) CodePlex (10) Coma (8) database (49) deployment (3) Entity Framework (2) essay (112) flash/shockwave (2) flex (1) food (3) friend (2) game (20) idea (5) IIS (8) javascript (83) LInQ (2) Linux (6) management (4) manga (43) misc (674) mobile (1) movies (91) MsAccess (1) murder (2) music (64) mysql (1) news (100) permanent (1) personal (68) PHP (1) physics (2) picture (309) places (12) politics (13) programming (507) rant (120) religion (3) science (43) Sharepoint (3) software (58) space (1) T4 (2) technology (11) Test Driven Development (4) translation (2) VB (2) video (98) Visual Studio (45) web design (46) Windows API (8) Windows Forms (3) Windows Server (6) WPF/Silverlight (63) XML (11)

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Update: Fixing TabContainer to work with dynamic TabPanels

Update: The 30 September 2009 release of the AjaxControlToolkit doesn't have the error that I fix here. My patch was applied in July and from September on the bug is gone in the official release as well. Good riddance! :)

==== Obsolete post follows

I've just downloaded the 29 feb 2008 release of the AjaxControlToolKit and I noticed that the TabContainer bug that I fixed in one of the previous posts did not work anymore. So the post is now updated with the latest fix.

Fixing TabContainer to work with dynamic TabPanels

Apparently, the guys that make the Ajax Control Toolkit are not considering this a bug, since I posted it a long time ago as well as a bunch of other folks and there are also some discussions about it on some forums.

No comments: