Well, there are a lot of reasons why you might get exceptions in the designer, but just in case you get one of these, that make no sense, and you open another Visual Studio with the same solution and you debug the other Visual Studio when entering design mode and you still don't get any meaningful result... shut down Visual Studio and restart it.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
So you have some embedded resources in your ASP.Net control library and you want to use them. But instead, nothing works. Scripts are not lo...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Yesterday I was trying desperately to understand why my web site was crashing without any error, the only information I could get being that...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
How to get rid of 'String or binary data would be truncated', divisions by zero or arithmetic overflows in T-SQLIn MS Sql when you try to insert or update a field value or parameter that is bigger than the defined size you get String or binary data wou...
As I was blogging before , RedGate are assholes. They bought Reflector , promised to keep it free, then asked money for it. But every crisis...
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ASP.Net using both inner properties and default in...
- Multiple CSS classes on the same element
- System.MissingMethodException in Visual Studio Des...
- Persisting subproperties as attributes rather than...
- The Bonehunters by Steven Erikson
- CSS cellpadding and cellspacing
- The access key underline and the focused elements ...
- MySql UNION associability
- Some music: Florence (and the Machine), Sia (Furle...
- Internal error: internal WPF code tried to reactiv...
- Loading the Session from a known SessionID
- Midnight Tides by Steven Erikson
- Oh, I want this so much!!
- Checking if a WPF property is set or not
- su: permission denied or the wheel of misfortune
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.