Well, there are a lot of reasons why you might get exceptions in the designer, but just in case you get one of these, that make no sense, and you open another Visual Studio with the same solution and you debug the other Visual Studio when entering design mode and you still don't get any meaningful result... shut down Visual Studio and restart it.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above and the chat below.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I discovered today a new tool called Privoxy . It is a proxy software that has extra features, like ad blocking and extra privacy. What th...
So you did some work in an ASP.Net web site and then you decided to or to add the Ajax extensions to it or switch to ASP.Net 3.5 or whatever...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
As I was blogging before , RedGate are assholes. They bought Reflector , promised to keep it free, then asked money for it. But every crisis...
Update: the problem I was facing is still there and with no solution. I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. It i...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ASP.Net using both inner properties and default in...
- Multiple CSS classes on the same element
- System.MissingMethodException in Visual Studio Des...
- Persisting subproperties as attributes rather than...
- The Bonehunters by Steven Erikson
- CSS cellpadding and cellspacing
- The access key underline and the focused elements ...
- MySql UNION associability
- Some music: Florence (and the Machine), Sia (Furle...
- Internal error: internal WPF code tried to reactiv...
- Loading the Session from a known SessionID
- Midnight Tides by Steven Erikson
- Oh, I want this so much!!
- Checking if a WPF property is set or not
- su: permission denied or the wheel of misfortune
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (107)
Powered by Blogger.