- I have found three basic methods:
- Use an online type of viewer.
You select the resolution, type in the URL of your site, then sit back and relax.
- I see a lot of problems for this method:
- you don't want everybody to know you are working on a site
- you don't want the site to be open to the public while you work on it
- you need an internet connection
- Use an external program.
BrowserSizer is as good as any. It's free and easy to use. You select the resolution and it resizes your IE window accordingly.
The only problem I see is that you need the program. You install it, it messes with your browser settings, etc.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
So you have some embedded resources in your ASP.Net control library and you want to use them. But instead, nothing works. Scripts are not lo...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
Getting a blue screen of death when stopping debugging in Visual Studio (Ping, PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES)As you know from the previous post, I am working on a network monitor application that displays information about the devices in my local ...
- ► 2016 (87)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- Sort datatable with the Select method when column ...
- MSDN Briefing Bucharest 24th of October 2006
- NullReferenceException in GridView BuildCallbackAr...
- Bush in space.
- Oh, come on!
- Checking your web app against different browser re...
- ASP.NET DefaultButton on LinkButton or ImageButton...
- FxCop - automatic check of NET code.
- Missing on spam!
- Virtualize! Good bye, cruel real world!
- Nullable types in C# 2.0
- Thomas Covenant, by Stephen Donaldson
- ▼ October (13)
Powered by Blogger.