I've created this post in order for it to be a general comment repository. If you have something to say to me, please add a comment to this article and I will answer. You can even subscribe to the Atom comment feed.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
I had to investigate a situation where a message of "Object moved to here", where "here" was a link, appeared in our ASP...
"The transaction associated with the current connection has completed but has not been disposed." Well, not reallyI was trying to solve another problem, that operations creating, altering or dropping databases cannot be made inside a .Net transaction. ...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
So you have some embedded resources in your ASP.Net control library and you want to use them. But instead, nothing works. Scripts are not lo...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Update: this fix is now on CodePlex: CodePlex . Get the latest version from there. The scenario is pretty straightforward: a ListBox or D...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
- ► 2016 (97)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- The Perfect Nightmare - John Saul
- Hedgehog, an innovative and addictive flash game.
- Event Bubbling in ASP.NET 2.0 and templates
- The Twin Towers, national testicles!
- Piata Unirii (Unity Square) in Bucuresti (Buchares...
- Dance, Dance, Dance by Harumi Murakami
- Use different templates in the same DataList
- Oh, man, that's funny and sad in the same time! Fr...
- Editing HTML directly in your browser!
- Experimenting on humans
- Damn telemarketers!
- Bookmark AJAX pages.
- Using Web User Controls within a web service or cl...
- The dogs in Bucharest
- 3D face modelling. Very cool!
- NASA goes metric! The ISS remains in limbo.
- Sonic pollution and ear plugs...
- Coins, applied to neural networks
- Favourite blogs...
- Multiply any two numbers by drawing lines on paper...
- How to get rich with AdSense and Blogger!!
- Leave your comments here.
- Installing PHP 5 with IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003...
- Full Moon Rising, by Keri Arthur
- Buy your own replicator
- Super fast string distance algorithm: Sift2
- I killed my first person tonight
- What is love funny animation!
- Oh no! Saddam again?
- Here is a nice piece of writing
- The Embedding, by Ian Watson
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.