I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
I have been plagued by this thing for a few weeks: every time I turn on the Wi-Fi, then turn it off, something starts turning the Bluetoot...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
So .NET Core was released and I started wondering if I could go full in, ignoring the usual way to work with .NET (you know, framework, Vi...
I've decided to read some of the stuff that takes place in the Star Trek universe, for research purposes. I was particularly intereste...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
- ► 2016 (126)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- How to manufacture a celebrity...
- Statistical discrimination
- Blame it on Nihei Tsutomu!
- Buy Britney's hair!!!!!!
- duteVino, an interesting Romanian Alternative/Funk...
- A little pop rock from Finnish band LAB
- ASP.Net Ajax and Response.Write or response filter...
- Berserk fans, read on! :)
- Religion and school
- Inuyasha fans, read on!
- IE annoying message and bug
- Lovely breasts are put to work!
- ASP.NET Ajax, enabling/disabling Ajax on the same ...
- Problems when using ClientID or UniqueID before th...
- Orange Romania made idiots of themselves
- GetPostBackEventReference disables Command or Clic...
- Norbert Weiner - I Am a Mathematician
- This says it all :)
- The American Mind
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.