I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
So you have some embedded resources in your ASP.Net control library and you want to use them. But instead, nothing works. Scripts are not lo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
Getting a blue screen of death when stopping debugging in Visual Studio (Ping, PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES)As you know from the previous post, I am working on a network monitor application that displays information about the devices in my local ...
- ► 2016 (84)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- How to manufacture a celebrity...
- Statistical discrimination
- Blame it on Nihei Tsutomu!
- Buy Britney's hair!!!!!!
- duteVino, an interesting Romanian Alternative/Funk...
- A little pop rock from Finnish band LAB
- ASP.Net Ajax and Response.Write or response filter...
- Berserk fans, read on! :)
- Religion and school
- Inuyasha fans, read on!
- IE annoying message and bug
- Lovely breasts are put to work!
- ASP.NET Ajax, enabling/disabling Ajax on the same ...
- Problems when using ClientID or UniqueID before th...
- Orange Romania made idiots of themselves
- GetPostBackEventReference disables Command or Clic...
- Norbert Weiner - I Am a Mathematician
- This says it all :)
- The American Mind
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.