This book is a short and easy read and it describes the way the web will change the world in Hamilton's vision. Part of the Web series it tells the story of a quest of online friends in the Realworld. At the end both virtual and real worlds mingle in an interesting way. A nice read from Hamilton, a quick pocket book relaxing read.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
Controlling JSON serialization in .Net Core Web API (Serialize enum values as strings, not integers).Net Core Web API uses Newtonsoft's Json.NET to do JSON serialization and for other cases where you wanted to control Json.NET options...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
I restarted my computer and afterwards I could not access any of the local sites via IIS. The error message in the Application logs of the E...
I have been plagued by this thing for a few weeks: every time I turn on the Wi-Fi, then turn it off, something starts turning the Bluetoot...
A little used thingie on the SqlConnection object called the InfoMessage event fires whenever there were info messages (duh!) from the last ...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
I was trying to do a simple thing: configure a daily rolling log for log4net, meaning that I wanted that log files would be created daily ...
- ► 2016 (132)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- How to abort asynchronous ASP.Net Ajax method call...
- Making the AjaxToolKit TabContainer tabs vertical
- Templated Controls / Add UpdatePanels programatica...
- Agile Development, another misunderstood buzzword
- Urban subculture for children sucks!
- Synchronize the IIS log with your own loggers.
- Bandwidth Throttle for ASP.Net
- Dreaming in Code by Scott Rosenberg
- Army of Me performed by Bjork and Skin from Skunk ...
- Windows Home Server - centralize your storage and ...
- Vampire (The Masquerade): Bloodlines
- The Web: LightStorm by Peter F. Hamilton
- Misspent Youth by Peter F. Hamilton
- Open Course Ware! Be a student online, free and at...
- Time Management for dummies!
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.