This book is a short and easy read and it describes the way the web will change the world in Hamilton's vision. Part of the Web series it tells the story of a quest of online friends in the Realworld. At the end both virtual and real worlds mingle in an interesting way. A nice read from Hamilton, a quick pocket book relaxing read.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
So you have some embedded resources in your ASP.Net control library and you want to use them. But instead, nothing works. Scripts are not lo...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
Getting a blue screen of death when stopping debugging in Visual Studio (Ping, PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES)As you know from the previous post, I am working on a network monitor application that displays information about the devices in my local ...
- ► 2016 (87)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- How to abort asynchronous ASP.Net Ajax method call...
- Making the AjaxToolKit TabContainer tabs vertical
- Templated Controls / Add UpdatePanels programatica...
- Agile Development, another misunderstood buzzword
- Urban subculture for children sucks!
- Synchronize the IIS log with your own loggers.
- Bandwidth Throttle for ASP.Net
- Dreaming in Code by Scott Rosenberg
- Army of Me performed by Bjork and Skin from Skunk ...
- Windows Home Server - centralize your storage and ...
- Vampire (The Masquerade): Bloodlines
- The Web: LightStorm by Peter F. Hamilton
- Misspent Youth by Peter F. Hamilton
- Open Course Ware! Be a student online, free and at...
- Time Management for dummies!
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.