This is only a bookmark. If you want to know how to do this, read this link from Microsoft: Walkthrough: Using ASP.NET Routing in a Web Forms Application.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
So you have some embedded resources in your ASP.Net control library and you want to use them. But instead, nothing works. Scripts are not lo...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Yesterday I was trying desperately to understand why my web site was crashing without any error, the only information I could get being that...
In C# 2.0 and above there is this new feature of the ' ?? ' double question-mark operator that operates like the SQL isnull functio...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
I've seen many a forum and blog entries that look like the title of this entry. I was frantically trying to find the solution for this a...
- ► 2016 (81)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- Using Prism to create a WPF/Silverlight modular ap...
- Contagious by Scott Sigler
- Using System.Web.Routing in normal ASP.Net applica...
- Updating your Entity Framework EDMX model
- LinqKit - a Linq library for power users
- Internet Explorer 8 is driving me crazy!
- TV Series I have been watching - part 5
- the file name you specified is not valid or too lo...
- Pressing Enter on a textbox results in a javascrip...
- New Release of the AjaxControlToolkit
- The Chinese Remainder Theorem - Modular arithmetic...
- The golden hammer of database applications
- Siderite Kaikaku
- Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 - Bonds
- Complete Internet Explorer collection on a single ...
- On infectious diseases
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.