This is only a bookmark. If you want to know how to do this, read this link from Microsoft: Walkthrough: Using ASP.NET Routing in a Web Forms Application.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Things to learn from this blog post: How to change the AngularJS grid grouped template How to use a template in the grid options How to ca...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
There are a lot of people asking around what is the difference between BindingList<T> and ObservableCollection<T> and theref...
- ► 2016 (113)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- Using Prism to create a WPF/Silverlight modular ap...
- Contagious by Scott Sigler
- Using System.Web.Routing in normal ASP.Net applica...
- Updating your Entity Framework EDMX model
- LinqKit - a Linq library for power users
- Internet Explorer 8 is driving me crazy!
- TV Series I have been watching - part 5
- the file name you specified is not valid or too lo...
- Pressing Enter on a textbox results in a javascrip...
- New Release of the AjaxControlToolkit
- The Chinese Remainder Theorem - Modular arithmetic...
- The golden hammer of database applications
- Siderite Kaikaku
- Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 - Bonds
- Complete Internet Explorer collection on a single ...
- On infectious diseases
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.