You may get an error of the form Cannot add content of type 'System.Windows.Style' to an object of type 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary' when working with WPF and your first reaction would be "What?! Why not!?". Well, the issue is very simple, only it stems from another source entirely: you've just tried to add a Style with the same key as another previously entered style.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
So .NET Core was released and I started wondering if I could go full in, ignoring the usual way to work with .NET (you know, framework, Vi...
- ► 2016 (121)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- How to list the items in a Resource class
- There are 19 extra pixels in my scrollHeight and t...
- The Internet as an utopian tool
- OutOfMemoryException in System.Drawing.Graphics.Dr...
- The Teaching Company. Realy nice courses on just a...
- Creating a self validating ASP.Net control
- The Prefect by Alastair Reynolds
- Getting rid of Surround SCM .MySCMServerInfo files...
- Alan Turing and the gay thing
- Can dogs speak?
- Weird Internet Explorer width behaviour
- Cannot add content of type '...' to an object of t...
- Visualizing sound - Cymatics
- Video Lan Player 1.0.1 buggy streaming over the we...
- Making content not resize with its container in WP...
- Visual Studio external build commands weirdness
- Absolution Gap by Alastair Reynolds
- I have extra 16px width or height in my web page!
- 31 Days of Refactoring via LosTechies
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.