If you watched one of the episodes of Rescue Me you possibly have noticed that there is a cool song in the opening. It is Com'on Com'on by Von Bondies. Here is a live performance for Letterman's Show:
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
I have been plagued by this thing for a few weeks: every time I turn on the Wi-Fi, then turn it off, something starts turning the Bluetoot...
ASP.Net Ajax and Response.Write or response filters The message received from the server could not be parsed.Update: If you've experienced random PageRequestManagerParserErrorException errors that seem to vanish at a simple page refresh, read th...
Controlling JSON serialization in .Net Core Web API (Serialize enum values as strings, not integers).Net Core Web API uses Newtonsoft's Json.NET to do JSON serialization and for other cases where you wanted to control Json.NET options...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
So .NET Core was released and I started wondering if I could go full in, ignoring the usual way to work with .NET (you know, framework, Vi...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
- ► 2016 (132)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- HotBabe.NET a new project at CodePlex
- Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay
- Exploring the Model-View-ViewModel pattern
- Script elements with height (and scrollbar issues)...
- CSS Differences in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- The God of Clocks by Alan Campbell
- Com'on Com'on - Von Bondies
- Resource not found when using Merged Dictionaries ...
- Iron Angel by Alan Campbell
- Inuyasha anime continues story
- Select and change collation of T-SQL tables and da...
- Attached properties in Windows Presentation Founda...
- Scar Night by Alan Campbell
- Peter F. Hamilton answers questions from fans
- Major changes to the blog
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.