Well, there are a lot of reasons why you might get exceptions in the designer, but just in case you get one of these, that make no sense, and you open another Visual Studio with the same solution and you debug the other Visual Studio when entering design mode and you still don't get any meaningful result... shut down Visual Studio and restart it.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
I have been plagued by this thing for a few weeks: every time I turn on the Wi-Fi, then turn it off, something starts turning the Bluetoot...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
I was trying to do a simple thing: configure a daily rolling log for log4net, meaning that I wanted that log files would be created daily ...
So .NET Core was released and I started wondering if I could go full in, ignoring the usual way to work with .NET (you know, framework, Vi...
There are a lot of people asking around what is the difference between BindingList<T> and ObservableCollection<T> and theref...
- ► 2016 (132)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ASP.Net using both inner properties and default in...
- Multiple CSS classes on the same element
- System.MissingMethodException in Visual Studio Des...
- Persisting subproperties as attributes rather than...
- The Bonehunters by Steven Erikson
- CSS cellpadding and cellspacing
- The access key underline and the focused elements ...
- MySql UNION associability
- Some music: Florence (and the Machine), Sia (Furle...
- Internal error: internal WPF code tried to reactiv...
- Loading the Session from a known SessionID
- Midnight Tides by Steven Erikson
- Oh, I want this so much!!
- Checking if a WPF property is set or not
- su: permission denied or the wheel of misfortune
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.