After a month of trial with no one to complain of HTTPS issues, I've decided to set the blog to redirect normal connections to the secure URL. Let me know if you experience any problems.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
Warning: the algorithm works perfectly well and is better than Sift3, however you might want to consider it in beta, as I am still looking...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
Update February 2016 : This post discusses a problem in .Net 2.0 that is more than 8 years old. Perhaps you should look elsewhere. That bein...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Things to learn from this blog post: How to change the AngularJS grid grouped template How to use a template in the grid options How to ca...
- Popup 3.0
- Learning ASP.Net MVC - Part 3 - Authentication
- Learning ASP.Net MVC - Part 2 - MVC Concepts
- The Brain that Changes Itself, by Norman Doidge
- Learning ASP.Net MVC - Part 1 - Setup
- This blog now forces HTTPS connections
- The things I want and maybe need to learn
- Required versus BindRequired attributes in ASP.Net...
- We need to understand what democracy is and why po...
- The default Core website with Visual Studio Code
- ASP.Net Core Web API with Visual Studio Code
- Darkness at Noon, by Arthur Koestler
- ASP.Net Core with Visual Studio Code
- Trying out .NET Core and VS Code - Console Hello W...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.