After a month of trial with no one to complain of HTTPS issues, I've decided to set the blog to redirect normal connections to the secure URL. Let me know if you experience any problems.
I am a .NET programmer living and working in Bucharest, Romania. Posts are divided into programming and misc. Check out the icons above on how to contact or chat with me.
Unless otherwise specified, all code or any type of work you find on this blog is under MIT license. While I welcome attribution, I don't require it. Just use anything in any way you see fit. Consider it completely and utterly shared for the lulz.
I realize that the original format of the post was confusing, so, before you start reading it, here is a summary of solutions. You should re...
I am continuing my series about .NET Core, using Visual Studio Code only, on Windows, with as little command line work as possible. Read a...
ASP.Net Ajax and Response.Write or response filters The message received from the server could not be parsed.Update: If you've experienced random PageRequestManagerParserErrorException errors that seem to vanish at a simple page refresh, read th...
I have been plagued by this thing for a few weeks: every time I turn on the Wi-Fi, then turn it off, something starts turning the Bluetoot...
Update 12 Feb 2016: As an alternative, if you have access to your hosts file , you can use a generated list of domains to immediately blo...
Update November 2014: Sift4 is here!! Check out the new improved version of Sift here: Super Fast and Accurate string distance algorithm: S...
Controlling JSON serialization in .Net Core Web API (Serialize enum values as strings, not integers).Net Core Web API uses Newtonsoft's Json.NET to do JSON serialization and for other cases where you wanted to control Json.NET options...
We all know that the best way to prevent SQL injection is to use parameters, either in stored procedures or in parameterized queries. Yet ...
I wanted to take an arbitrary XML format and turn it into C# classes. I even considered for a while to write my own IXmlSerializable impl...
- Popup 3.0
- Learning ASP.Net MVC - Part 3 - Authentication
- Learning ASP.Net MVC - Part 2 - MVC Concepts
- The Brain that Changes Itself, by Norman Doidge
- Learning ASP.Net MVC - Part 1 - Setup
- This blog now forces HTTPS connections
- The things I want and maybe need to learn
- Required versus BindRequired attributes in ASP.Net...
- We need to understand what democracy is and why po...
- The default Core website with Visual Studio Code
- ASP.Net Core Web API with Visual Studio Code
- Darkness at Noon, by Arthur Koestler
- ASP.Net Core with Visual Studio Code
- Trying out .NET Core and VS Code - Console Hello W...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2015 (109)
- ► 2014 (69)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (178)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (236)
- ► 2006 (106)
Powered by Blogger.